March 1 Issue Released
The March 1, 2012 issue of The NonProfit Times has just been released. Let’s take a look at the content you can expect to find within its pages:
- 10 Things To Consider In A CRM Package: This Special Report examines the factors your nonprofit should consider when purchasing a Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) system. Factors include whether CRMs are the best solution for your nonprofit, what constituents you are trying to support, and what processes to use in order to support these constituents?
- Where’s Your 990?: NPT examines the kind of information charities redact from their Form 990s when posting them on their website.
- Pink Ribbon Gets Black Eye: What does one of the previously most trusted nonprofit brands in the nation have to do to regain the trust of donors?
- Blackbaud And Convio: Find out the details of the merger between Convio and Blackbaud in this in-depth report.
- Tweeting For A Better World: You’ve got to get out there, or so nonprofits are told. “There” is the world of social media: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and the ever-expanding array of web-based and mobile technologies that can turn communication into an interactive dialogue.
Read the full articles over on our website.